Thursday, February 5, 2009

About 75 Days

This blog will document our trip and will feature photos and observations between Feb 15 2009 and Aril 23, 2009. It will be updated as often as possible partly depending on internet availability on the trip. We will also be posting photos and slideshows to http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiogallery6/. Please subscribe if you are interested in receiving notification about new posts. The trip itinerary is listed below and definitely subject to change....

---Angie Macri and Todd Hale

Akumal, Mexico
Oahu, Hawaii
Melbourne, Australia
driving from Melbourne to Sydney
Jakarta, Indonesia
Bali, Indonesia
Lombok, Indonesia
Bangkok, Thailand
Central and Southern Thailand
Marrakesh, Morocco

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angie and Todd~
    I'm following every step of the way and am so excited for you both. The first batch of pictures are absolutely the best and if that's what I've got to look forward to I can only imagine how it is for you guys to be living it! Don't worry about the house, we got your back. I do expect at least 1 phone call with the card 3798-1990 and e-mail be FaithASB@aol.com if you need anything or just th share. You know I'm on here all the time. Do you need dialing instructions from each country?
    Hugs~

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Todd and Angie!!! We love the pictures and look forward to reading about your trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more pics of our friends would be appreciated, any pics of old women smoking cigs also.. JK loving the beautiful photography...hope that you are avoiding all those crazy hairbraiding women..I know that they must be following Todd around. Miss you and hope this is wonderful and relaxing for both of you!!! will be keeping in touch luv Kirsten get me an indonesia shot glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so enjoying your photos. I know you are having the trip of a lifetime and all of us are sending you and Angie our best wishes for safety and good fortune on the journey. Can't wait to see more and to talk to you about the trip when you return. You are inspiring me to plan my own travels, and I may require your advice...

    ReplyDelete
  6. it snowed here :( 8" holy crap!! wish I was there Kirsten

    ReplyDelete